As a trusted PCI compliance advisor to Atlanta, GA businesses, NDB Advisory provides QSA onsite assessments, audits, and consulting services to both merchants and service providers, along with any organizations involved in processing, storage, and transmission of cardholder data. It’s a PCI world out there – and that’s putting it lightly – as almost every type of business is being highly affected by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) provisions. From Level 1 onsite assessments to specialized consulting for Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) compliance, NDB and the trusted team of PCI compliance experts led by PCI-QSA Charles Denyer can help Atlanta business get compliant, stay compliant, all in an efficient and transparent manner.
As for NDB Advisory’s PCI DSS compliance services for Atlanta, GA, they include the following:
- PCI DSS Readiness Assessments and Gap Analysis findings.
- Level 1 onsite assessments performed by Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessors (PCI-QSA).
- Remediation (both operational and technical).
- Policy and procedure writing services for the numerous documents required to be in place for PCI DSS compliance.
- Penetration Testing (both network and application layer).
- Vulnerability Assessments (both internal and external).
- Strategy and consulting services for all other related PCI DSS issues.
In summary, NDB Advisory’s Atlanta, GA PCI DSS compliance services include much more than just assessments – we provide a comprehensive set of solutions for today’s complex and demanding Georgia businesses. Give PCI-QSA Charles Denyer a call at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 706, or email him directly at email@example.com.