PCI Compliance Consultant | Call PCI-QSA Charles Denyer
• PCI DSS gap analysis and readiness assessments.
• PCI information security policy and procedure development.
• Level 1 onsite assessments as mandated by a PCI-QSA.
• Assistance with completing and filing all administrative documentation necessary for PCI DSS compliance.
• General PCI DSS strategy and consulting services.
What’s also fundamentally important to note about compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is the need for documented operational and information security policies and procedures. In fact, it’s often the most time-consuming and laborious aspect of PCI compliance. PCI compliance consultant Charles Denyer has developed a large number of policies and procedures for both merchants and service providers for assisting with PCI compliance, and they’re included in every engagement as part of NDB’s fixed fee pricing.
Author: Charles Denyer